This is the best time to sell a home in Peachtree City, GA and the surrounding areas. Home prices have increased. Interest rates are still relatively low. Buyers are ready to purchase a home that is properly priced and prepared.
The Five Steps to Sell Your Home
• Professional Consultation with Peachtree Fine Properties Team
• Home Improvement Plan
• Staging to Sell Checklist, a room-by-room plan
• Easy Listing Agreement: You are not locked into a long-term contract. This Easy Listing Agreement is satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with our listing services after a 30 day listing, you may cancel our agreement anytime if we are not doing our very best. We are highly motivated to offer exceptional service and sell your home.
• Professional Staging, included for all Peachtree Fine Properties listings
• Professional Photographs: Almost 90% of home buyers begin their home search on the internet. It is critical that a home has exceptional photographs to attract a potential buyer. Our photographers use unique techniques to enhance the beauty of your home. Your entire home will be photographed with multiple images of all areas. This provides a great selection of images for use in advertising, print materials and online sources directed to buyers and real estate agents. The images will be clear, crisp and colorful. A picture is worth a thousand words!
• Virtual Tour of Best Areas: In addition to multiple, professional photographs of your home on the internet, an online virtual tour will be presented. Your home will be featured with sharp and crystal clear images showcased with it’s best features available to websites with millions of users.
• Proprietary Pricing Module: Comprehensive market analysis in a simple, easy to review format including…
• Comparative Market Analysis: Sale prices of homes sold
• Competitive Market Analysis: Asking prices of homes active on the market
• Estimated Price to Receive Offer and Sales Price
• Step-by-Step Marketing Plan of Action: From years of experience, our team has developed a professional comprehensive approach to marketing homes for sale. Our methods have been tested in all market conditions. Our “Seller Marketing Plan” is comprehensive and systematized; however, each home has distinctive characteristics from which a custom plan is created.
• Custom Color Home Brochures: High-quality materials are used to produce colorful 4 page marketing brochures for your home with multiple colorful photographs, which may include multiple page brochures with beautiful photographs. In addition, an improvements feature sheet, floor plans, plats and/or aerial views may be included in your home brochure. Custom designed material is carefully crafted to position your home’s best features and characteristics, then professionally printed. When buyers, real estate agents and appraisers come to your home, they will leave with a profile of your home that stands out in the market.
• Extensive Online Marketing Plan: Internet marketing, social media, exclusive domain name, internet listing syndication. We go far beyond just putting your home into the MLS system. We leverage our relationships with multiple nationally ranked real estate web sites to guarantee you the best exposure possible. Information from the MLS, multiple color photographs, online virtual tours and extensive details will be forwarded to these online services.
• MLS Listing Services: Your home will be listed on the MLS system to maximize exposure to home buyers and real estate agents in and out of our local area.
• Showcase Listing on REALTOR.com: Showcase Listing Enhancement will make your listing stand out on Realtor.com. This creates an opportunity to capture an audience share unique to Realtor.com.
• Continuous Monitoring: Transparent online feedback from calls and real estate agents, prompt returned calls and regular real estate market updates
• Evaluating Offers: Validate financial readiness of buyers and verify accuracy of contract information
• Negotiate the Contract: Expert evaluation and negotiation
• Get to Closing: Manage deadlines, resolve issues
• Closing: Review documents, ensure accuracy, participate in the process until closed
Why so many Sellers prefer Peachtree Fine Properties
• Peachtree Fine Properties homes, typically the sales price closes for 96.2% of the listing price
• 87% of Peachtree Fine Properties homes sell, rather than expired or withdrawn
• Proven Systems Make the Process Smooth !